As we like to keep parents informed, we are letting you know that a small fire just broke out in a small bedroom above the shul. The room belonged to a few staff members. B”H it was caught right away. The fire fighters were here in minutes and were quick to extinguish it. The Cause of the fire was a charging, overheated tablet. A mattress caught on fire and spread upward. B”H minimal damage to the room, and everyone is safe. Campers are asleep in their bunks. Have a good night.
https://www.cgimontreal.com/wp-content/uploads/2019/07/Webp.net-resizeimage-4.jpg 2042 1369 Liba https://www.cgimontreal.com/wp-content/uploads/CGIEmblem-300x295.png Liba2021-07-12 22:29:422021-07-13 06:55:25Small Fire in Camp All safe & Minimal Damage